Monday, November 23, 2009

11.21.09: WABA 1 on 1

A few of us decided to head up to Duluth for the WABA 1-on-1-for-a-sword jam that was happening on Saturday. Was cool seeing how the newer/younger crews around Atlanta/Georgia are improving/coming up, etc. If I could throw out anything, though, it'd be that I wish they'd slow down a tad, work on cleaning up and sticking their stuff. There's definitely some good stuff, some fresh stuff... but I can't wait till I get to see some of them actually hit the stuff. :}

Cheers to Fathom for winning and taking the sword.

Course, I had my camera with me, so I snapped a handful. Here they are.




































































0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP