Thursday, November 5, 2009

11.05.09: Session at Relapse

NOTE:
I added a few things to the blog to make things easier:

- Up and coming events list. This will probably not be COMPREHENSIVE, so don't blame me if I don't list some tiny event in some southeast state that I didn't hear about. But I will add the main things, as well as Atlanta events. Also, most, unless it's something I want to note, am associated with, or will be shooting, will only be southeast jams, or really big ones.

- Old post listing. Makes it easier to get to all the old events.

- Search bar. Now you can search for events / stuff / etc.

Cheers!

_________________________

Every once in a while, I like to shoot and post shots from practice. I shoot 'cause I wanna, and to practice settings and just shooting in general.

Anyway, this batch was from the Relapse Wednesday night practice spot. Cheers.

































































1 comments:

Anonymous December 7, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

WOrd on the photoblog Kadence. Nice photos. Especially that first guy doin the invert. BBoy sage I think. I hear he's really good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP