Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12.4.09: Evolution 4: Friday

Evolution Day 1, 3-on-3

Cheers to everyone who came and competed... it was dope. I didn't get everything I wanted this day, sadly, since I wasn't as prepared as I needed to be (long story).

Anyway, I'm really trying to put up a lot of photos here, since I know a lot of people wanted their shots. Not all the shots came out, but still, I tried to get what I could out here for you guys.

Sorry to all of you whom I blinded with my flash. Ack.

I'll be posting up more shots soon for the rest of the event. Just got back from Puerto Rico... a bit behind!
Thanks for checking 'em out, and enjoy.

























































































































2 comments:

Anonymous December 15, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

yo!! dope pics man. hope to see the rest of the pics of evo 4 soon. :)

Anonymous December 15, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

AMAZING SHOTS!! Wow doesn't even begin to describe the energy in your photographs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP