Monday, March 29, 2010

3.27.10 Circles 11 (part 1)

Circles 11 (part 2) can be found here.
___________

Two car-fulls of us from Atlanta, Nashville, and Chattanooga got together to make the 10 hour (from Atlanta) drive up to Virginia for Circles. Most of us had to work Friday, so that meant driving in the middle of the night and arriving early morning. Suprisingly, I think I prefer driving at night now. Makes it feel like you don't lose a day, except when you hit that sunrise. Then it's terrible.

Anyway, the jam was good, for me anyway. The prelims took FOREVER though, which happened in between the first and second round of the Bonnie and Clyde. That was the battle I participated in. Anyway, after I was done competing, I started shooting and watching the crew battles. They were definitely good, and there were lotsa of dope bboys out there doing their thing to Skeme Richard's tracks. (Won't lie, I wasn't feeling the beats for part of the night, but the ones later on in the battles were good).

Anyway, congrats to Rep Styles for winning the 4 on 4. The duo that won the Bonnie and Clyde... I forgot their names, but she was sweet as ever and from Rome, visiting in New York for the last three months or so. So glad she took it. She deserved it!

Alright, the photos:

























































































































I'll have part 2 posted tomorrow :}

1 comments:

Ji Yong Daniel Park March 29, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

awesome! cant wait for 2nd part.
i didnt see any pic of me in the 1st part :p heopfully on the 2nd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP