Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10.17.09: Battle at Hickory Lake: 1 on 1 / outreach

What to say about this event? It was cold, and by cold, I mean... blast it, why couldn't it have been indoors?!

It was fun though, and I don't often get to shoot bboys outdoors with natural light, so that was definitely a plus, EotC-wise.

It also sucked, 'cause someone snatched my crap, and left me with financial loss,headaches layering over headaches, and a schedule demanding excess energy output... energy I definitely don't have. I spent the last two mornings at different spots, trying to change/fix/recover stolen things. It's not over yet, folks. Boo.

ANYWAY, more about the jam. Of COURSE, AlphaTrion DJed, keeping it clean, as it was an outreach, but still keeping the bboys and dancers more than satisfied. They had some live graffiti going on, and even a little spontaneous freestyling happened on the mics.

Combine that with free food, and it was all-in-all a pretty good afternoon... despite the chill.

Anyway, here are the shots:














































































Cheers.

3 comments:

Unknown October 20, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

ALL DOPE!!!
love the face reactions in the crowd and especially zaps!

Unknown October 20, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

ALL DOPE!!!!!
love the crowd face reactions and zaps expressions!!

MissCleo91 January 9, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

This was actually my very first battle... I sucked but it was FUN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP