Friday, September 25, 2009

9.25.09: Before/After: Tricks for the Bad Photographer

Soooo...

Different type of post here. I've had a lot of people randomly ask me questions about my photos and/or editing, so I decided to do a Before/After post of different random shots I got at different jams to show what I end up doing to the photos.

The other reason, is to prove my point. I'm still learning all this stuff... I have an eye for art, that's it. I'm practicing with photography everytime I pick the camera up, so I don't get great shots often. I just photoshop the poo outta them, 'cause that's what I'm good at. Plus, I've been experimenting with different editings to see what styles I like, etc.

Anyway, feel free to ask Qs if you have 'em.

Hope this answers some already, and at least is interesting/amusing.

Anyway, I think I'll do posts like these once in a while to show some behind the scenes.

Cheers!


NOTE: by the way, they're actually AFTER / BEFORE shots... the first being the edited one. Thanks.







































4 comments:

calvin September 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

coool

Mr. Remote September 27, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

How do you get such perfectly still, non blurry shots? When i never see you with a tripod or monopod..... it burns me up >__< lol not really. also your timing is incredible.

Anonymous September 28, 2009 at 5:33 AM  

Great guide. Thanks for the writeup. I'll be sure to implement this when I go to comp in my area.

ColaPOP October 6, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

I didn't realize that you had to edit your photos. That is really cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP