Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12.4 - 12.5.10 Outbreak [Orlando, FL]

I tried to make it to Outbreak last year, but it didn't happen, so going this year was definitely a must on my list. In short, it was a great jam. Well organized and timed, cypher time, good battles, great music, etc. Also, hanging out at the hotel with a bunch of bboys was a blast, and was the time that I feel I really got to meet and chat with new faces.

I've been crazy busy, and still am, getting ready for the holidays and all. That being said, my summary here is going to be short; but ask anyone who went and they''ll give you an earful of good stories. Brazilian food, nineteen round birthday battles, party-pooping-police... yeah, the whole deal.

Anyway, I'm also late on the photos, and I realize that. So here's batch 1 of I'm not sure how many.

Enjoy:























1 comments:

Anonymous December 28, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

great shots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP