Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1.22.10: Rock or Flock (for Haiti)

NOTE: For those who want to follow, I've added the "following" thing onto the blog. It's at the bottom of the page.
_____________
This was a quickly thrown together cypher jam, pulled together by Zapper (HBO crew) to raise some money for Haiti in light of the recent disasters. Held at the Atl Bench, DJed by AlphaTrion, and even drummed by Skit and Fathom (wasn't there in time to get shots of Skit on the drums... next time?), it was good times all around.

Don't get mad to see that I didn't cover the cypher battles, but rather one random cypher battle. Fun stuff, though, and I had fun playing w/ the lighting for these shots. Wish I could shoot more like these with out having to fear for the my flash's life.

Enjoy!





















































































2 comments:

Anonymous January 28, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Love these photos. How did you light them? They are great!

TJ January 29, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

Thanks!
I had a remote flash that I setup as a slave, using my camera as a master to fire it off. It's great to do that 'cause then you get a lot of depth, since the light source isn't coming straight on :}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP